Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 Things About Me...

I posted this on my facebook account and I figured I would post it on my blog as well. Enjoy.

1. This isn't what I had imagined my life would be. And I wouldn't change a single thing.

2. Pretty much every morning I wake up and can't believe that I live and work on a yacht in St. Maarten.

3. I have the most amazing friends EVER. Not a day goes by that i don't appreciate and realize how lucky I am to be blessed with such great friends.

4. I love the 80's. The music. The movies. The attire. But I love it for what it was. I understand that it was great then. We don't need to try to bring it back again.

5. I'm an only child. My parents achieved perfection on the first try.

6. Some days I feel lost; others not at all. But I'm happy. Eventually I want to get another degree because I miss school. Any ideas what I should go for the next time around?!

7. I REALLY want to take a scuba course. I'm actually researching one this very moment. I have a date with slammin sammy this summer involving some serious diving (I hope!).

8. I love music. I think everything is better with some music in the background. In fact, I work better/more efficiently when I am rocking out to pretty much anything.

9. I almost got married. That seems like a lifetime ago. Now I am terrified of getting married. I wonder if I will ever have the desire again now that I am really getting to know myself and beginning to understand what I want in life.

10. I used to live in Las Vegas. I have a love/hate relationship with that city.

11. My favorite foods are Indian and Thai.

12. My Mom and I are very close. She is my best friend.

13. I used to have a dog named Chicken. He was the best dog EVER and I miss him so much.

14. I really want to learn Spanish. I hope to either live in Spain or Costa Rica for 6 months so that I will become fluent.

15. I have so many hopes and aspirations for my life that there is no way that I can possibly achieve it all. But one can try!

16. My Dad recently pursued his dream to open a wine bar. I am so happy for him and proud of him. I hope to visit the bar one day fairly soon!

17. My birthday is March 17, St. Patrick's Day. Best birthday EVER!

18. I'm hoping to take the jet skis out on my day off. But I'm a little nervous about all of these brown jellyfish I keep seeing in the water. Anyone been stung by one of these bad boys? I just want to know what I'm up against here.

19. I REALLY want to get a tattoo. I know what I want. But still can't figure out exactly where to get it...

20. I wonder where I will live when I decide to settle down again. *If* I decide to settle down again.

21. I do plan to buy a house somewhere rad someday. That way I can trade homes with my friends from all over the world. It will be a great way to vacation. Anyone else in?! I know you are Ash!

22. I have learned a lot of life lessons this past year. My new mantra is to live with passion and without regret. It seems to be working well for me.

23. Travel is very important to me. It is an integral part of my life and I encourage everyone to do more of it!

24. I have a blog about my travels. And I have been SO bad about updating it. I really must get on top of it.

25. I HATE pickles. Blech!

No comments: